Armattan Rooster 5" Build Log
Posted on January 28 2018
Here is my 5" Build Log for the Rooster. I wanted to go for as light as possible build and I achieved 365g Weight excluding battery.
Please note these AIO boards have really really tiny pads for VTX/CAM/RX so if this is your first build, you may want to go with a different setup as it will be a challenging solder.
You can see all progress pictures as I went here
Check out my video on installing the press fit nuts:
- Armattan Rooster Frame Kit
- SUNRISE BLHELI-32 30A 4IN1 ESC AND F4 FC AIO
- ZMX FINX30 2207 2600kv Mini Quad Motor
- Foxeer Predator Mini Camera 4:3 1000TVL Super WDR FPV OSD 1.8mm PAL
- TBS & Whitenoise X RACE WIRE PCB For 4in1 ESC & AIO FCs
- TBS Crossfire Micro receiver Rx V2
- TBS Unify Pro 5G8 VTX Video Transmitter HV (SMA)
- Matek FC Anti Vibration Standoffs M3 (4 Pieces) VD-M3
- TBS Crossfire Immortal T antenna