TBS Micro Battery Charger Manual Instructions & Review
Posted on July 26 2017
- The Charger only charges to Lipo HV - 4.35v
- The Charger rate is PER PORT, not a sum.
- The voltage on screen is the voltage CUT OFF for your lipo power.
- The charger is not 100% accurate, it will go green anywhere from 4.24-4.35v
- Each port is charged separately
- Firmware on charger can't be updated.
If powering via USB, make sure you don't go over your USB output. Generally, USB 1/2 is 1 amp max. USB 3 is 2-3 amps depending on the exact specification of your usb power.
What we'd like to see fixed
- Label each port so you can easily identiy which battery displaying voltage
- Make charging more accurate so it goes green when at 4.35
- Firmware upgradable
If we have missed something, let us know!