Kingsong S18 Specifications
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!
We will keep this page updated as more details become available.
The new KingSong S18 is the latest and completely redesigned 18-inch wheel in the KingSong range. With sports bike styling, aggressive curvature, and air suspension system, it looks to be a stylish and comfortable wheel with a unique design. The KS-S18 is sure to impress.
- Colour = BLACK - We will only be selling the BLACK Colour.
- Battery Capacity: 1110 WH @ 84V
- Rated Power: 2200W
- Weight Limit: 120kg
- Max Speed: 50km/h
- Range: 110km
- Tyre: 18x3 Inch
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Max Climbing Angle - 40 Degrees
- Integrated Suspension
- Wheel Dimensions: 557x530x200mm
Does it have any features that would make it suitable for daily commuting in the rain?
Kingsong has stated "the wheel is rain resistant so you'll have no problem riding in the rain."
S18 Suspension Details
- Using a Variable Linkage dampening air suspension system 200-57 suspension
- Travel of 100mm.
- Adjustable air suspension system from on to off. Off-state still reacts to big bumps but will ride similar to a wheel without suspension.
- Rotary switch for sensitivity adjustment.
- The pressurization can be adjusted according to rider weight to ensure maximum comfort.
What is the suspension used in the production model?
What was the suspension used that customers saw in prototype pictures:
fox float CTD Kashima 200-57
Is the suspension interchangeable?
Yes, as long as it's 200-57. It is recommended suspensions that are skinnier, rather than wider. Skinner suspensions tend to have better support.
Is the suspension adjustable?
X shaped suspension travel of 100mm
The suspension is interchangeable and allows for personal modification and custom ride style
Adjustable air suspension system from on to off. Off-state still reacts to big bumps but will ride similar to a wheel without suspension.
Rotary switch for sensitivity adjustment
The pressurization can be adjusted according to rider weight to ensure maximum comfort.
How does the suspension compare to Inmotion V11?
Kingsong states that the Kingsong S18 "allows for personal modification and adjustment of the suspension, as well as the mechanism used to power the suspension put's it on another level."
View our other Electric Unicycle blog articles