Gareth Hayman, a long time Phaser FPV customer has dropped a new frame today called the Luma 3.
The Luma 3 Cinewhoop has the following standout features
- Ability to carry a full size action camera and safety are top priorities.
- Including ridged TPU propeller guards, not ducts for better performance in windy situations.
- Designed to be powered by 1507 motors on 6s with 850 - 1000mah packs and up to 3.1" props you can be sure it has enough performance to get the job done.
- HD Vista / analog compatible.
- Dual 20x20 stacks.
- Replaceable 4x10mm arms.
- Split deck design with 2mm plates.
- Ridged design TPU guards.
- Mini and Micro FPV camera compatible.
- Vibration dampened main stack mounting.
- Standard or 90° top mounted battery options.
- Support for up to 3.1" propellers.
- Front and rear GP hard mounts.
- Rear Immortal T and SMA antenna mount. (L/Diversity mount also available)
Please check it out and tag us in your Luma 3 footage, we can't wait to see what creations you come up with.