Download Eachine H8 Mini EEPE here
Download Eachine CX10 EEPE here
The guide below is for the H8 Mini, however CX10 is pretty much the same.
Upload H8 Mini EEPE To Your Taranis
- Make sure you have Taranis Open TX Companion Installed
- You may also need the driver “ST Virtual COM port driver V1.3.1 for Taranis CLI” from that same link above (at the bottom of the page)
- Launch Open TX Compansion
- Click Read Models & Settings From Radio
- Now you should see a window with your models.
- Go back to Open TX Companion and go to file—> open and select the eepe file you downloaded at the top of this guide.
- You should now have another window to the right with the model.
- Simply drag it across to your models in a free slot.
- When you are done, close our models and go to the menu at top —> Read / Write —> “Write settings and models to Radio”
Select the Model and then bind to your H8mini!
Switches and what they do
SE – Bind/Rebind Quad
SH – Flip
SD – 40% , 70%, 100% power level
SF – Head