Has your onewheel got a flat tire?
The good news is most puctures in your onewheel tyre can be easily fixed because of a "slime" sealant installed inside the tire.
Try and find the hole, then put it at the bottom (on the ground) then inflate the tyre. The slime should move down into the hole and fill it.
If no good, leave it in that same position for 24 hours and try again.
If you are still not having any luck your hole may be to big or you may not have enough slime inside and you may need a new tyre or more slime put into your tyre.
Got another tip? Let us know in the comments!
Do you know we sell Onewheel in Australia?
- ARE ONEWHEELS LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA?
- WHAT IS THE RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT ON A ONEWHEEL
- HOW FAST DOES A ONEWHEEL GO? WHAT IS A ONEWHEELS TOP SPEED?
- WHAT IS THE RANGE OF A ONEWHEEL
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A ONEWHEEL?
- Browse all Onewheel F.A.Q.
- Browse Onewheel XR
- Browse Onewheel Pint
- Browse Steeze Lights
- Browse Onewheel Safety Gear