WARNING: Exceeding the recommended maximum pressure of 20 PSI (1.4 bar) could damage your Onewheel+ and result in injury. It will also void your warranty.
CAUTION: Tire pressure makes a significant difference to your Onewheel Pint’s range, top speed, tire wear and ride quality.
CAUTION: Riding Onewheel+ with a flat or under-inflated tire wall will void your warranty.
CAUTION: Pencil-type automotive tire gauges can be inaccurate. Always use a quality digital gauge
MIN - 14 PSI
Balanced performance - 17PSI (good carving, shock-absorbing and range)
MAX - 20psi
Check your Onewheel+ tire for any cuts in the tread and sidewall. Also, be sure it is sufficiently inflated up to 20 PSI. The best way to check and inflate your Onewheel+ tire is with a quality digital gauge and compressor at your local Petrol station.
Do you know we sell Onewheel in Australia?
- ARE ONEWHEELS LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA?
- WHAT IS THE RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT ON A ONEWHEEL
- HOW FAST DOES A ONEWHEEL GO? WHAT IS A ONEWHEELS TOP SPEED?
- WHAT IS THE RANGE OF A ONEWHEEL
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A ONEWHEEL?
- Browse all Onewheel F.A.Q.
- Browse Onewheel XR
- Browse Onewheel Pint
- Browse Steeze Lights
- Browse Onewheel Safety Gear