- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
Over temperatureprotection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
: sinHybrid: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid Commutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode
androtation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (32A continuous also with weak cooling)
,Highmax. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (19 x 27 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S. Add a min. 220μF min. 50V Cap for 6S usage!
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking 3-6S LiPo Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 – 500Hz) PWM auto detected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and
- Size: 19x27mm
- lipo (cell): 3-5S
- Continuous current: 32A
- Burst current:40A
- Operating voltage: 9 - 30V (3-6s)
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed
useageup to 500000 recommended)