WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy BetaFPV Beta65x HD Micro Drone in Australia? Walk into our store at Phaser FPV located in NSW Gosford to see them or buy online today.
View all other BetaFPV products here.
This is a thrilling classical brushless cinewhoop-Beta65X HD! Small size with 65mm and light weight in 30g only. Adopted with the high-definition 1080p Betafpv Nano HD camera, lead you to a fairly clear image of every interesting moment with your family and your pet.
- Item: Beta65X HD
- Weight: 30g (without battery)
- FC: F4 AIO 2S FC
- Frame: Meteor65 Micro Brushless Whoop Frame Replacement
- Motors: Betafpv 0802 14000kv Brushless Motors
- Props: Gemfan 31mm 3-blades props 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: Betafpv Nona HD Camera
- VTX: M01 V2 VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Nano HD Camera
- Batteries: 2pcs BT2.0 300mah Batteries
Camera & VTX
The Nano HD camera is the lightest HD camera at the world. With high-definition 1080p and 170-degree wide field of vision, lead you to a fairly clear image of every interesting moment with your family and your pet.
Installed with the M01 V2 5.8G VTX, which features 6 bands and 37 channels on the 5.8GHz band with Raceband.
0802 14000KV motors using ball bearing instead of brass bushings, and PCB connector. More durable and easier to repair once disconnection.
This F4 AIO 2S FC is suitable for a lighter 1-2S whoop drone perfectly, like Beta65X，Beta65 Pro 2 or Beta75 Pro 2 etc. It integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. So the 1-2S drone could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
The lightest lower profile 65mm frame- Meteor65 frame is reduced 0.75g
to 3.14g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for a
smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery. There are more options for colorful frames such as Beta-blue, mint-green, sakura-pink, mango-orange, etc.
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector has decreased internal resistance of connector effectively allowing more current to be transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current (15A burst). This means stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A. You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning due to reducing voltage sag. For more instruction, click here.
See the graph below of comparing the BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pin version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this test. The BT2.0 has double the time (about 2 minutes) and a 0.2v improvement in voltage sag.
Not sure if it's worth to switch BT2.0? Check more from Joshua Bardwell'video- Proof that BT2.0 connector is better than PH 2.0
Meanwhile, we provide 200 sets of BT2.0 300mah 1S battery(2pcs) as a free gift for everybody.
Much more choices of BT2.0 series accessories.
We know some of pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 connectors for those people who want to convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector.
- BT2.0 Connectors
- BT2.0 1S Whoop Cable Pigtail
- BT2.0-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
- BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- BT2.0 Connector 1S Lipo Charger Board
- BT2.0 450mAh 1S Battery
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S Battery
- 1 * Beta65X HD Whoop Quadcopter (2S)
- 1 * Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * BT2.0 300mAh 1S Lipo batteries
- 1 * Spare Canopy
- 1 * Screwdriver
Why buy BetaFPV products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of BetaFPV products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- 2 year local repair Centre Fatshark warranty
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.