Onewheel Pint Australia - Are you looking to buy a Onewheel Pint Skateboard in Australia? You have come to the right place!
We offer demos, try before you buy, hiring, training, and honest advice! Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney or 1 hour south of Newcastle.
If you are interested in hiring a onewheel please contact us.
All our drones use brushless motors, Electronic Speed Controllers & LIPO Batteries, and onewheels do as well! So that means we are also good at repairing them and a lot of our customers find it a good crossover and enjoy onewheeling as well as quads.
Why buy Onewheel products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of ONEWHEEL products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE Shipping on all Powered Electric Vehicles items over $150
- 1 Year ONEWHEEL warranty including batteries if using the included charger.
- Our staff ride and use these products - Come for a ride with us!
- Up to 13km range!
- 25km/h top speed and super responsive acceleration
- Hypercore Brushless Motor
- Intelligent LED Lights
- Fly Up Hills
- Switch Riding Modes via Bluetooth app
- 2 Hour Charge Time
- 3 Colours: Sand, Slate, or Sage
- Dimensions: 22cm x 26cm x 69cm)
The Onewheel Pint is just 69cm long and fits in your busy life. It's smaller, lighter and cheaper than the Onewheel+XR. Take it on the bus, sit it next to you at the coffee shop or stash it under your work desk.
Onewheel Pint also has an app for your smartphone that connects to your board via Bluetooth. The app dashboard shows stats like the board’s battery level, your speed, how many kilometres you’ve ridden and your range.
Developed by snowboarder, engineer and entrepreneur, Kyle Doerksen, the Onewheel is the best new way to have an intensely good time on a board.
The surprisingly easy to ride, the self-balancing board's gyro's and accelerometers measure the board's position and adjust the motor to produce an incredibly smooth ride while requiring a bit more mastery to start nailing sharp cutting turns.
This packs so much power into a small package - able to go up to 13km distance you'll be tired before it is, and it'll get you up to a monstrous 25km/h! It's strong enough to send you up steep hills effortlessly.
Built to tackle streets, pavement & even grittier off-road trails, this board is built tough, with replaceable bumper pads & an option to chuck a fender on top too.
Onewheel Pint Specifications:
|MOTOR||750W HYPERCORE® HUB MOTOR|
|BATTERY||NICKEL MANGANESE COBALT OXIDE (NMC)|
|SENSORS||SOLID STATE MEMS 6-DOF|
|TYRE||10.5" X 4.5-6" ONEWHEEL|
|MAX LEAN ANGLE||>30°|
|TOP SPEED||25KM/H TOP SPEED AND SUPER RESPONSIVE ACCELERATION|
|DIMENSIONS||22CM X 26CM X 69CM|
|RECHARGE TIME||120 MINS WITH STANDARD HOME CHARGER|
- Onewheel F.A.Q.
- Are Onewheels Legal In Australia?
- What Is The Weight Of A Onewheel XR+ or Pint?
- What Pressure Should I Pump My Onewheel Tyre too?
- What Size Is The Onewheel Tyre?
- How To Fix A Puncture In Your Onewheel?
- How Do You Change Your Onewheel Tyre?
- What Is The Rider Weight Limit On A Onewheel
- How Long Does It Take To Charge A Onewheel?
- What Is The Range Of A Onewheel
- How Fast Does A Onewheel Go? What Is A Onewheels Top Speed?