Airbot Furling32 BLHELI32 ESC, Current sensor, WS2812 LED, 3-6S, 35A, 15x30mm - With Telemetry pad, F3 MCU
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
New Airbot ESC with F3 MCU
BLHeli_32 is the third generation BLHeli code, following base BLHeli and BLHeli_S.
BLHeli_32 runs on an ARM 32bit MCU,
So what can the increased MCU speed do?
First of all, it can run input signals with lower latency at faster rates.
Dshot up to at least Dshot1200, and at rates up to at least 32kHz is now supported.
- Like programmable
- Like auto timing. Which is not the option to choose if you’re after max power. But if you want the most efficient running with very good robustness against desync, it is
- Like voltage and current limiting. Which is implemented in the code, and will be supported on some
- Like programmable brake on stop force. Which allows control of the braking of
- Like improved direction change in bidirectional mode.
- Like more to come in the future. Such as setup from the FC by using Dshot commands. Such as telemetry functionality. There is room to grow performance and functionality.
Brand Name: Airbot
Item name: Furling32 BLHeli_32 Bit 35A ESC
Build in Current sensor
On-Board RGB LED (WS2812B LED)
3-6s LIPO input
To download the installation package of BLHeli_32 Android APP please click here.
1x Furling32 BLHeli_32 Bit 35A ESC