For more pictures please view desktop version of website.
HobbyWing XRotor Nano F4 Flight Controller
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
With the incredibly small size, it can be mounted onto the more mini-sized airframe (i.e. 130mm or below) and also features all the functions that regular FC for FPV(s) has.
DSHOT 150/300/600/1200 MODES SUPPORTED
Besides the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125/Oneshot42/Multishot modes,the latest DShot150/300/600 modes are also supported.
SUPER FAST OPERATING SPEED
The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capacity and super fast operating speed can support the PID controller with higher cyclic frequency & the gyro with higher refresh rate.
BUILT-IN BEC & OSD
The built-in BEC (5V/1.5A) can provide power for various electronic devices; the internal OSD allows users to adjust or set all OSD parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software easily
COMPATIBLE WITH HOBBYWING XROTOR NANO 4IN1 ESC
When pairing the Nano Flight Controller F4 with the Hobbywing XRotor Nano 4in1 ESC, the wiring & installation can be very simple and easy.
- Compatible with (Multirotors) - hexacopters
- Multi-rotor Type - Quadcopters
- FC Programming - Supported
- Programming via - Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator
- Compatible with (Modes) - PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300,
- Dshot600, Dshot1200, Proshot1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters) - PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
- OSD - Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring - Supported
- Current Monitoring - Supported
- External Buzzer - Supported
- LED Control - Supported
- BEC - 5V @ 1.5A
- USB Port - MicroUSB
- Size - 27x27mm
- Weight - 3.3g
- Applications - 130mm & below FPVs