RDQ Battery Storage Discharger for XT60
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
- 500mw discharge power. Brings a 1300mah lipo to storage voltage within 24 hours
- Overcurrent and thermal protection
- Fixed cell count
- Low leakage current so the device can be left plugged in
- Plug in liposuction into battery
- LED light turns on to indicate discharge is in progress
- LED light turns off when the discharge is complete
Note: ALWAYS charge and discharge your batteries in a fire-proof container which rests on a fire resistant surface. Always use the LipoSuction in conjunction with the included 3D printed mount/case. Always supervise and closely monitor any Lipo Batteries which are actively charging or discharging..
Each piece also includes a 3D Printed enclosure. Simply push it in the enclosure which makes it easier for plugging in and out of your lipos, as well as keep the electronics protected from damage, and also gives you a hook so you can keychain style them all together if you like. NOTE: Once you push it in, its near impossible to get them out without heating the PLA up and destroying its form. We have not needed to remove them however.