Are you looking to buy a Onewheel+ XR Skateboard in Australia?
We offer demos, try before you buy, hiring, training, and honest advice! Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney or 1 hour south of Newcastle.
If you are interested in hiring a onewheel XR please view our hiring information.
- ARE ONEWHEELS LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA?
- WHAT IS THE RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT ON A ONEWHEEL
- HOW FAST DOES A ONEWHEEL GO? WHAT IS A ONEWHEELS TOP SPEED?
- WHAT IS THE RANGE OF A ONEWHEEL
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A ONEWHEEL?
- Browse all Onewheel F.A.Q.
- Browse Onewheel XR
- Browse Onewheel Pint
- Browse Steeze Lights
- Browse Onewheel Safety Gear
Why does a drone shop sell onewheels?
All our drones use brushless motors, Electronic Speed Controllers & LIPO Batteries, and onewheels do as well! So that means we are also good at repairing them and a lot of our customers find it a good crossover and enjoy onewheeling as well as quads.
Onewheel+ XR Specifications
- 30kmph+ Speeds!
- Up to 29km Range!
- Hypercore Brushless Motor
- Intelligent LED Lights
- Fly Up Hills
- Switch Riding Modes via Bluetooth app
- 2 Hour Charge Time
- Dimensions: 23cm x 29.21cm x 72.6cm
The ONEwheel+ XR features a 30km/h top speed, 29km range, intelligent front, and rear built-in LED lights, brushless motor, Lean-To-Go no remote control system, SMART phone APP, is super-fast charging and more. Crush hills, conquer any terrain and travel in style. Easy to use and so much fun!
Developed by snowboarder, engineer and entrepreneur, Kyle Doerksen, the Onewheel is the best new way to have an intensely good time on a board.
The surprisingly easy to ride, the self-balancing board's gyro's and accelerometers measure the board's position and adjust the motor to produce an incredibly smooth ride while requiring a bit more mastery to start nailing sharp cutting turns.
This packs so much power into a small package - able to go up to 29km distance you'll be tired before it is, and it'll get you up to a monstrous 30kmph! It's strong enough to send you up steep hills effortlessly.
Built to tackle streets, pavement & even grittier off-road trails, this board is built tough, with replaceable bumper pads & an option to chuck a fender on top too.
Onewheel+ XR Specifications:
|MOTOR||750W HYPERCORE® HUB MOTOR|
|BATTERY||NICKEL MANGANESE COBALT OXIDE (NMC)|
|SENSORS||SOLID STATE MEMS 6-DOF|
|TYRE||11.5" X 6.5-6" VEGA|
|MAX LEAN ANGLE||>30°|
|DIMENSIONS||24CM X 29CM X 75CM|
|RECHARGE TIME||110 MINS WITH STANDARD HOME CHARGER *|
|DIGITAL 2.0 SHAPINGS||SEQUOIA / CRUZ / ELEVATED / MISSION / DELERIUM/ CUSTOM|
- Onewheel F.A.Q.
- Are Onewheels Legal In Australia?
- What Is The Weight Of A Onewheel XR+ or Pint?
- What Pressure Should I Pump My Onewheel Tyre too?
- What Size Is The Onewheel Tyre?
- How To Fix A Puncture In Your Onewheel?
- How Do You Change Your Onewheel Tyre?
- What Is The Rider Weight Limit On A Onewheel
- How Long Does It Take To Charge A Onewheel?
- What Is The Range Of A Onewheel
- How Fast Does A Onewheel Go? What Is A Onewheels Top Speed?
Information to note:
First, never let the battery sit at a low percentage for too long. Ideally, you should plug your board in to charge before you ride your battery down. Every few months, try to leave the board on the charger to charge overnight. Whenever you are storing your board for long periods, be sure to drain the board down to 40-50%
Second, once you ride in any moist environment make sure you wipe your board off with a dry towel.
Third, store your board at mild temperatures. Never leave your board in extreme cold or heat for prolonged periods of time.
Fourth, Pushback - learn about your max speed for each riding mode and the limitations of the board. DO NOT push through pushback!
Fifth, if you haven't already, we recommend reading the owner’s manual for XR or Pint, including our warranty policy. How you take care of your board will affect your warranty and we want you to know all about it.
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $150***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.