Are you looking to buy Sainsmart TPU in Australia?
Phaser3D TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility,
We also have 250g rolls available if 800g is too much for you.
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
TPU PRINTING TIPS
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles - We are going
tobe honest with you, if you have Bowden, we don't suggest to try printing TPU. It will just cause to manyheadaches and you'll want to throw your printer out the window.
- TPU is extremely hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air). Even if the roll is brand new it will have moisture in it and won't print well. We recommend that all spools be dried before printing as it will greatly improve print quality. If you are getting poor print results the most likely cause is that the roll has absorbed moisture. Drying should be done at 50 degC for 4 hours at least for best results. We put leave all our new rolls in for 48 hours before printing.
- For this reason, it makes no difference if we seal the 250g rolls that we spool off our 0.8kg as the 0.8kg need the same treatment.
- With that in mind, you will want to try some different settings to your normal PLA or other materials.
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
Coolingfan on after firstlayer.
Clogged nozzle? Not a problem! Check out our nozzle cleaning filament!
Looking for other 3D printing filament?
3D Printing information
Inventory levels on colors are ready for immediate despatch. If a chosen colour says preorder you may still order, however, your order will be delayed until that item is printed, generally within 24-48 hours.
All Colours and options are available to view here.
Need something 3D Printed? Upload an STL here for an instant quote on our sister site Phaser3D - You can even combine it with your PhaserFPV Order on checkout.
Visit Phaser3D to see our latest prints on Instagram!
Why buy 3D Printing Parts from Phaser FPV?
- All our prints are designed in house with OCD and Quality looking prints in mind.
- We have a print farm of over 22 printers so our turnaround times are very fast, usually all preorders shipped within 24 hours.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Transparent Stock Levels - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today!
- Based in Australia - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - Come visit us in-store!
- Within our growing 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.