Are you looking to buy an Airblade EX Toothpick Frame Kit in Australia?
The AirBlade EX features a simple cage design to protect the camera and electronics. The cage plates are 20mm apart and is compatible with both micro FPV camera as well as nano FPV camera (you will need an adapter). The arm geometry is true X and the frame is cut so that the arm runs along the carbon weave for added rigidity.
This frame can accommodate up to 3 inch props, and has 9mm motor mounting holes. This means it's even compatible with big motors like AMAXinno 1303, AirBlade Superman 1404 or Xing 1404. Our favourite setting is on 4S using BetaFPV Toothpick 20A Flight Controller, TBS Unify Pro32 Nano and RunCam Nano 2.
Want to learn more about the design philosophy behind the AirBlade EX? Check out our blog post on the design process here
- Prop size: 3 inch
- Compatible with 26x26, 20x20 and 16x16 stack mounting holes
- Motor mount: 9mm
- Compatible with both micro camera (19mm spacing) and nano camera (14mm spacing, adapter required)
- Unibody with arms cut along the carbon weave for added rigidity
- Chamfered edge
- Motor to motor: 130mm
- Optional LEDs
- Frame weight (without hardware): 12g
- 1 x Bottom Plate (2.5mm)
- 2 x Side Plates (2mm)
- 1 x Hardware pack (Plastic standoffs and steel screws)
Why buy Airblade products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of Airblade products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.
- We offer *advanced replacement on all warranties