Are you looking to buy an Airblade Intrepid Mini Toothpick Frame Kit in Australia?
The AirBlade Intrepid Mini is designed to take advantage of all the recent advancements in drone electronics while maintaining the core philosophy of the Intrepid design which is a top mount freestyle-oriented design.
INTRODUCING THE AIRBLADE INTREPID MINI ULTRALIGHT TOOTHPICK
The AirBlade Intrepid Mini features a simple cage design to protect the camera, now compatible with 14mm nano FPV camera only. The arm is geometry is true X and the frame is cut so that the arm runs along the carbon weave for added rigidity. The top place is fixed at 20mm distance from the bottom plate, allowing ample vertical space for video transmitter, receiver and a Split 3 Nano Whoop Board should you want to run HD camera on this bad boy!
This frame can accommodate up to 3 inch props, and has 9mm motor mounting holes. This means it's even compatible with big motors like AMAXinno 1303, AirBlade Superman 1404 or Xing 1404.
The battery can be either top mounted or bottom mounted depending on your preference. This is an affordable and great alternative to the Armattan Tadpole.
WATCH ALBERT KIM'S REVIEW OF THE AIRBLADE INTREPID MINI
- Prop size: 3 inch
- Compatible with 26x26 and 16x16 stack mounting holes
- Motor mount: 9mm
- Top-mounted battery design
- Compatible with RunCam Nano 2 and other similar nano cameras
- Top plate fixed at 20mm
- Unibody with arms cut along the carbon weave for added rigidity
- Chamfered edge
- Frame weight (without hardware): 17g
- 1 x Top Plate (1.5mm)
- 1 x Bottom Plate (2mm)
- 2 x Side Plates (1.5mm)
- 1 x Hardware pack (Plastic standoffs and steel screws)
Why buy Airblade products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of Airblade products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.
- We offer *advanced replacement on all warranties