**EDIT**: We are now offering a 2.5mm thick version of the bottom plate for those who want to build a more powerful 65mm 2S setup.
Introducing the AirBlade Creampuff Lite Carbon Fiber Frame Kit. Our flagship AirBlade Creampuff design was introduced 3 years ago as one of the first lightweight frames to use 2 inch 2S powertrain. The signature look of this design is an X frame design with the flight stack in the centre. Over the years the design changes to meet with technological advances. This year, we revised this design to accommodate 16x16 and 26x26 mounting holes for new FC like the one from BetaFPV.
We're envisioning a light build using the BetaFPV F4 AIO 2S Brushless Flight Controller and 0804 or 1103 brushless motors to run 65mm props on 1S. The primary focus of this design is to create a light build that can run 65mm. The base plate is only 1.5mm thick to keep the weight down, we do not recommend running a heavy 1103 setup on 2S.
- Supports 16x16, 20x20m and 26x26 Flight controller mounting holes
- Supports mounting holes for 0802, 0804, 1103 brushless motors
- Supports up to 65mm props.
- Uses hooks and elastic bands (not included) to mount batteries. This allows you to use battery of any size and shape
- Frame thickness 1.5mm
- Frame weight: 6.4g (no hardware)
- 1x Frame
- 1x Plastic canopy (random color)
- 1x Hardware pack