- Double stack design with 20x20 mounting holes
- Top-mounted battery design
- Compatible with RunCam Split Mini, RunCam Micro Swift and other similar micro cameras
- Variable-height top plate 10mm, 15mm and 20mm (hardware is included for 20mm height)
- Replaceable arms cut along the carbon weave for added rigidity
- Compatible motor for
- 3" LITE: M2 9mm mount pattern
- 3" PRO: M2 9mm-12mm mount pattern
- 4": M2 and M3 12mm mount pattern
- Toilet tank style battery mounting option
- TBS Immortal-T Mounting option on the arm
- Built-in HD Camera Mount (GoPro Session or similar style HD camera)
- Frame weight (without hardware)
- 3" LITE: 28g
- 3" PRO: 35g
- Aluminum Standoff
- Support up to 3 mounting holes on the arm (hardware is included for 2)
- 2 x Replaceable Arms (3mm)
- 1 x Top Plate (2mm)
- 1 x Bottom Plate (2mm)
- 2 x Side Plates (2mm)
- 1 x Hardware pack (Aluminum standoffs and steel screws)
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.