Airbot OmniNXT F7 Flight Controller (No Cables Included)
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
The OmniNXT F7 is Airbot’s top of the line flight controller based on the newly designed NXT architecture. It uses the trusty MPU6000 Gyro with an additional ICM20608 on top. With the onboard damping box, the gyros run perfectly under 32k
OmniNXT F7 supports 3-6s LIPO direct input, built-in BEC for camera and power Filter.
This FC is designed to be able to pair with one of Airbot's 4in1 ESCs to form a powerful combo, and also has pins for individual ESCs too.
- F7 MCU processors
- Two gyros onboard: MPU6000 for sampling up to 8khz and ICM20608 for sampling up to 32khz
- 30.5x30.5mm Mounting holes
- Supports 3-6S Lipo
- Built-in 5V 1A BEC output (Buck)
- Built-in 8V 1A BEC with LC filter output for the camera and VTX (Buck)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (
- Built-in hall Current Sensor ( No current sensor)
- More caps to reduce power noise
- Port for easy connection to Airbot 4-in-1
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control