This solder is made at the southern tip of the Argentinian Andes. As always, sourcing the best materials comes at a cost. But here it is! Armattan solder.
We use a slightly higher percentage of tin compared with the classic 60/40 offered in most hobby stores. This allows for a lower melting point making soldering, and especially desoldering less risky for your gear. In other words, the less time your soldering tip is applied onto a PCB,(be it a FC, an ESC or a RX), the less the whole PCB will heat up. This means less chances of overheating PCBs and other sensible electronic equipment.
If that was not enough, we use non-corrosive and non-conductive rosin core so that you never have to use flux again.
To boot, it comes in a small affordable package that allows for building at least 100 quads worth of the stuff. You'll be set, no less. Straight from the most southern Andes in South America. ;)
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.