Beta85 Pro 2, a new approach to the 2S micro formula which optimizes weight. This provides a smoother flight experience that's easier to control at high speed and easier on battery life as well. With an F4 2S AIO FC and 1103 11000Kv motors lifting only 42g plus battery, you have plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor spaces as a small scale acro playground. The weight savings also provide a handling advantage on the race course, allowing tighter turns and making it easier to hit gates.
BETAFPV always tailor a new FPV combine to meet every FPV pilots' requirement. Pro 2 series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher integrated brushless drones.
So now we have 3 versions for your choice in Pro 2 series- Beta65 Pro2, Beta75 Pro2, Beta85 Pro2.
Inspired by Justin Davis & Nate Payne's ShutterBug85, this build is dramatically reduced weight and optimized the flight experience, and the acro performance is really awesome. Beta85 Pro 2 is the best combine for pilots, you do not need to assemble it by hand but also get more power on punch for acro mode.
- Beta85 Pro 2 starts a new era of 2S whoop, which could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still safe enough, light enough, and durable enough to fly anywhere, especially suitable for racing.
- With the high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor FC boards and tuned betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0(Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta85 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- With durable and light enough frame. Total weight of 42g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 300mAh 2S high rate battery is recommended by default. The drone comes with XT30 cable, convenient for intalling the 2S battery. But pilots could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 42g (without battery)
- FC：F4 2S AIO FC (with XT30 cable)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: EMAX Avan 2'' 4-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft) or Gemfan 2020 4-Blades Props
- Camera&VTX: A01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
- Frame: Beta85 Pro2 Frame
- Canopy: Canopy for micro camera / Canopy for Tiny Whoop Drone
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky FCC / SPI Frsky LBT/ DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky/TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 300mah 2S Battery
- Flight time: 2 minutes and a half with 300mAh 2S battery (smooth flight in a windless environment)
- 18AWG cord length 65mm with a capacitor
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
2S AIO F4 FC - It is suitable for a lighter 1-2S whoop drone perfectly, like Beta65 Pro 2or Beta75 Pro 2 etc. It integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. So the 1-2S drone could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
A01 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
The A01 AIO Camera combo is perfect for Pro2 Series whoop drone, which is integrated with A01 VTX, 5.8GHz FPV Transmitter, 600TVL FPV Camera and Dipole Whip Antenna.
The Beta85 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
Know more about "Props Out".
For more video about these 2S Whoop drone, please check here:
More Overview Videos
Have any questions about 2S Whoop drone, please join our group on Facebook:
2S POWER-WHOOP GROUP
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in our support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in our support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
6. If your Beta85 Pro 2 (SPI Frsky Receiver) shuts down and falls down randomly, please read this article in the support page.
7. How to set up smart audio vtx control? (Multirotor Guide gives you the most straightforward explanation)
- 1 * Beta85 Pro 2 Whoop Quadcopter (2S)
- 1 * 300mAh 2S 45C Battery (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * EMAX Avan 2'' 4-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)
Why buy BetaFPV products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of BetaFPV products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- 2 year local repair Centre Fatshark warranty
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.