WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy Betafpv Lite Radio V2 Remote Transmitter in Australia?
After the latest round of beta test, LiteRadio 2 is back to the market with the huge improvements based on the original version.
- Supports Frsky protocol, easily change Frsky D8, Frsky D16 FCC and Frsky D16 LBT mode (The default version is Frsky D16 FCC)
- Built-in charging module, support USB charging
- Adopted the rubber coat and add weight, makes it more ergonomic
- Add vibration motor, provide a vibrating prompt
- Redesign the power button, make it crystal clear and better for the LED indication
- Designed for FPV racing starters, and supports Bayang protocol and Frsky protocol (D16/ D8)
- LiteRadio 2 is powered by OpenTX firmware. Totally 8 channels and has a hobby grade gimbal.
- This radio tansmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulator like EREADRONE
- The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing student in training
- LiteRadio 2 transmitter runs the OpenTX 2.2.4 firmware. OpenTX comes with a computer-based graphical user interface, OpenTX Companion. Pilots could use OpenTX Companion is trim the gimbal central value
- With the hobby grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, makes it more ergonomic
- Item: LiteRadio 2
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- System: Bayang Protocol / Frsky Protocol
- Power: ≤80mw
- Model Type: Multi-rotor
- Support USB Charging
- Support FPV Simulator Connected
- Output: PPM, support Student Radio Mode
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: 350mAh 2S Battery
- Weight: 227.4g (with battery)
How to change the protocol (D16/D8 Version) To change FrSky protocols (FCC D16, EU D16, or D8), you first have to power it off, then press and hold the bind button while you power it back on. Then it will flash the code to indicate which protocol it is on.
|LED Status||Protocol Version|
|Flash Once||Frsky D16 FCC|
|Flash Twice||Frsky D16 LBT|
|Flash Three Times||Frsky D8|
Diagram of LiteRadio 2 LiteRadio 2 Guide Manual for LiteRadio 2 Radio Transmitter
LiteRadio Configuration - OpenTX Companion
Setup E.G. #1 - Trim the Gimbal Central Value Package
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Radio Transmitter
- 1 * 350mAh 2S Battery
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.