HX115 FPV 3-4S racing drone is the ideal micro racer. It is crazy fast due to ultra-light with 115mm size, powerful thrust with Toothpick 12A AIO FC and 1105 5000KV motor. So be careful as this is not a toy! At the same time, we customized ultra-low latency(4ms) and FOV 165° ultra-wide-angle racing Camera for a more expansive field-of-view.
- Customized Caddx Kangaroo, delivering 4ms ultra-low latency, FOV 165°, and super WDR with weight just 3.5g, specially designed for the pilot who seeking the ultimate speed.
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 12A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can reduce weight and size and makes it easier to work on and DIY without lots of messy soldering and wiring.
- More durable and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight is achieved with a 4.2mm thickness carbon fiber unibody frame.
- Integrates with 1105 5000KV motor, HX115 offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports 3-4S battery. It has plenty of power and punch to do all the tricks and flips you want. Our recommended power combination is that 3030 3-blade props with 450mAh 3S battery, while 3020 2-blade props with 450mAh 4S battery.
HX115 comes with two versions at your disposal. If you prefer to enjoy HD video shooting at 115mm little beast, HD version is your best choice. If you just wanna experience freestyle with ultimate speed, please choose FPV version. Following table is the specifications comparison.
- Weight: 66.6g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：Toothpick F4 2-4S 12A AIO FC
- Motors: 1105 5000KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 3020 2-Blade Props / HQ 3030 3-Blade Props
- Camera: Caddx Kangaroo
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: HX115 T700 carbon fiber frame
- Canopy: Canopy for HX115
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery / 450mAh 3S battery (NOT included)
- Flight time: Almost 5mins in a smooth flight
Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Flight Controller
The first carbon fiber drone series that installs a new layout all-in-one Toothpick FC, makes this ideal for tight builds and achieves mini stack height. Possesses high-performance STM32F411CEU processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), which provides much more power on 2-4S. For detailed specifications, check out the FC page.
Caddx Kangaroo Racing Camera and A01 VTX
We customized 165° FOV and ultra-low latency(4ms) Betafpv version for pilots' better visual experience compared with Caddx official FOV160° version. It comes with super WDR Sony Starvis CMOS sensor, effectively resolute the reflection from strong light source. For more instruction, please kindly click here to reach.
Specifications of Camera
- Weight: 3.5g
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Ultra-low latency: 4ms
- Image Sensor: SONY STARVIS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1000TVL
- Television System: NTSC and PAL (Switchable)
- Image: 16:9 and 4:3 (Switchable)
- Super WDR. Effectively resolute the reflection from strong light source
Specifications of VTX
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
HX115 T700 Carbon Fiber Frame
Newly structure design, R0.5 chamfer, and 4.2mm thickness make HX115 T700 carbon unibody frame become ultimate durability and aesthetic while maintaining minimal weight. It has applied upgraded T700 carbon fiber material, stronger crashworthiness compared to the initial T300 frame.
Adhering to the purpose of bringing the perfect flight experience to customers, the most suitable match for props and batteries are as follows, which is switchable and affordable.
Note: We do NOT recommend using 3030 3-blade props with the 4s battery, it may burn your motor due to increased amp draw.
- 1 * HX115 115mm FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 3030 3-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * HQ 3020 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
*Battery is NOT included. It comes with two sets of 3'' props without pre-installed, props at your disposal.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep
giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser
FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
Score a FREE gift on first and recurring orders, and FREE shipping on orders worth $150. We'll even upgrade you to EXPRESS on all orders over $250 (excluding heavy orders)
We’re on Social
We have nothing to hide. Follow us on social, tag @PhaserFPV, and become a part of our online community and family in our facebook group.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.