X-Knight 4'' FPV Toothpick Quad - The lightweight 4 inch toothpick.
Have you heard the new rule of Romote ID from the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)? Are you worried about your 4in and 5in drone? This lightweight X-Knight 4'' Quad is only 130g, which is below 250g even with the battery, and it is still powerful enough as the 5in drone. Make your flight easier without limitation.
- The lightweight 4 inch toothpick below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requestment of FAA rules.
- Assembled 4'' frame kit, which adopts T700 carbon material becomes ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight 25.3g.
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 20A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can supports up to 25A continuous currents.
- Integrates with 1505 3600KV motor, X-Knight offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports up to 850mAh 4S battery. It has plenty of power and punches to do all the tricks and flips you want.
- Weight: 129.6g (without battery)
- FC&ESC：20A Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1505 3600KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 4025 2-Blade Props
- Camera: Caddx Ratel Camera
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: X-Knight Carbon Fiber 4'' Frame Kit
- Canopy: Injection Molded Canopy for X-Knight
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Flight time: 3:30-7:30mins with XT60 4S battery
Toothpick F4 2-4S 20A AIO FC- The first quadcopter installs all-in-one 20A Toothpick FC, which can handle 20A continuous current(25A burst) and provide with massive levels of performance capability while still maintain ultralight only 6.63g. Possesses a high-performance STM32F411CEU6 processor and tuned Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41), which provides much more power on 4S.
1505 3600kv motor hits the nice spot for high-powered 4s 4'' toothpick builds with the ability to swing up to 4" props with ease. Combined with 20A Toothpick F4 AIO FC, which will provide you enough output power.
Camera & VTX
The Caddx Ratel is a great camera choice for both night flight as well as during the day! Equipped with a high quality 1/1.18" HDR sensor, it provides up to 0.0001 Sensitivity of lux. It is very versatile in that you can switch between PAL and NTSC video and also between 4:3 and 16:9 video formats. Latency is super low at only 8ms.
Specifications of Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8" Inch starlight HDR sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- FOV: 180 Degree
- Min. Latency: 8ms
- TV System: NTSC & PAL (changeable)
- Image: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (HDR)
- Min. Illumination: Starlight
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: Separate OSD
- DNR: 3-DNR
Specifications of VTX
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 37 channels
X-Knight Carbon Fiber 4'' Frame Kit
Our first assembled 4'' frame kit, which adopts T700 carbon material becomes ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight 25.3g. It consists of arms, bottom plate and top plate, which allows you to replace the damaged part. Meanwhile, the top plate comes with press nuts to make the installation process easier.
Injection Molded Canopy
The micro canopy specially designed for 19-20mm camera, which adopts injection molded process and PE material, much durable than the original canopy.