Are you looking to buy Bondtech Heat-break Kit for Prusa Mini in Australia? Walk into our store at Phaser FPV located in NSW Gosford to see them or buy online today.
This Stainless Steel heat-break made by Bondtech for the Prusa Mini addresses and solves the heat-creep issues revealed during the extensive testing we performed on the Prusa Mini.
The adjusted length of the PTFE tube also prevents clogs to form between tube and heat-break.
Included in this kit:
- 1x 32×5.48 mm stainless steel heat-break
- 1x 35.3 mm 2/4 chamfered PTFE tube
We recommend to use thermal paste to properly fit the Bondtech heat-break in the Mini’s heat-sink.
Notes on twisting the heat-break
To address the heat creep issue the design features a narrower section with thinner walls. When removing the heater block or changing nozzles, caution is required.
Before removing the heater block from the heat-break (or vice versa), heat-up the nozzle, hold the heater block and release some tightening pressure from the nozzle. Let the whole group cool down. After, you can simply unscrew the heat-break from the heater block.
To remove or replace a nozzle, never forget to secure the heater block before twisting the nozzle.
Community Sourced Design
This heat-break design was proposed to us by Olof Ogland and we adjusted it to its final form during the deep testing we performed on the Prusa Mini.
Why buy Bondtech products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Bondtech products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- 2 year local repair Centre Fatshark warranty
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews