Are you looking to buy Bondtech M6 Nickel Coated Nozzle in Australia?
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. With a Nickel coating the nozzles are more corrosion resistant and have lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and prevents plastic from adhering to the nozzle surface.
These M6 nozzles are M6x1x7.5x12.5 and are for 1.75mm Filament Only.
This M6 Nickel Coated Nozzle is compatible with the following hot-ends.
- Slice Engineering Mosquito/Magnum/Copperhead
- E3D V4, V5 & V6 Heat Blocks
- E3D Chimera
- E3D Kraken
- RepRap M6
This M6 Brass Nozzle is compatible with the following printers.
- Prusa i3MK2/2S
- Prusa MK3/3S
- Prusa Mini
- BCN3D family
- Formbot Raptor
- Wanhao i3 Mini
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
For technical and abrasive materials we recommend using other nozzles in our range.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
These deposits will cause blockages.
We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
View all our 3D Printer Nozzles
View all Bondtech products
Looking for other 3D printing filament?
Why buy Bondtech products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Bondtech products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- We know and use Bondtech products in our Prusa print farm every day so are well accustomed to their products and how to use them
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.