- Nema17 Sizing
- 0.9° Angle
- 400 Steps Per Revolution
- 1.4A Peak current
- 18 N/cm Holding Torque
- 25mm body
- 5mm Output shaft
- 150g weight
Nema 17 High resolution 0.9° pancake stepper motor. Perfect fit for our BMG / Prusa extruder upgrades.
Delivers with 1000 mm long cable with Dupont connector in one end and a PH6 connector in the motor end.
For use with BMG use the following step values
8 bit microstepping: E-steps 415
16 bit microstepping: E-steps 830
32 bit microstepping: E-steps 1660
Why buy Bondtech products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Bondtech products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE shipping on all orders over $120
- EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Most of our staff own 3D printers and use Bondtech extruders and parts! Drop in to see the largest Prusa print farm in Australia! - Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.