Nema 17 High resolution 1.8° pancake stepper motor. Perfect fit for our BMG / Prusa extruder upgrades.
Delivers with a 300 mm JST-XH6 cable stripped without a second connector.
- Max Input current: 0.7 A per phase
- Step angle: 1.8 deg.
- Torque: 18 N/cm
- Output shaft diameter: 5.0 mm
- Hole for mounting: 31 mm, 4x M3
- Motor length: 25 mm
- Weight: 153 g
For use with BMG use the following step values
8 bit microstepping: E-steps 415
16 bit microstepping: E-steps 830
32 bit microstepping: E-steps 1660
Why buy Bondtech products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Bondtech products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE shipping on all orders over $120
- EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Most of our staff own 3D printers and use Bondtech extruders and parts! Drop in to see the largest Prusa print farm in Australia! - Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.