Are you looking to buy SLS X-Carriage kit for Prusa i3 MK3S in Australia?
High Temperature X-Carriage
The 3D printed parts of this kit are printed using SLS technology with White PA12, sandblasted and dyed in Black.
A X-Carriage kit is required to install our Bondtech Upgrade Kit for Prusa i3 MK3S. This SLS version is for users that work with enclosed chambers to heat the air inside up to 100°C. The FFF version, made of HT-PLA would deform in such conditions.
Contents Of The Kit
SLS X-Carriage Front
SLS X-Carriage Rear
5x M3x10 Screws
5x M3 square nut
1x M3 nut
Working Temperature Limits
Bear in mind the working temperature limit of this product does not extend to the Upgrade Kit itself. If you use this X-Carriage Kit and any Bondtech Upgrade Kit for Prusa inside a closed chamber, it will have the following set of working temperature limits:
- Due to the sensor plastic parts made of HT PLA > up to 60°C (90-100°C when parts are annealed);
- Due to the stepper motor > up to 80°C.
View all Bondtech products
Looking for other 3D printing filament?
Why buy Bondtech products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Bondtech products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- We know and use Bondtech products in our Prusa print farm every day so are well accustomed to their products and how to use them
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Transparent Stock Levels - If it's in stock, we ship today!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.