Are you looking to buy a BQE Stormer AFX Race in Australia?
A shortbody mashup version born from the BQE 210 and the BQE 5AFx, the Stormer AFx Race is a slimmed down True X racing beast. This thing is built for speed.
Compatible with arms and skids from the AFx line up, top plates and gopro mounts from the 210, and upgradable to Tank Top for Hero Session… there are multiple configuration options available.
- Premium 3k Matte Twill Carbon Fiber Plates
- 3mm Build deck with flush mount pressed nuts.
- 25mm of build height with 20×20 or 30.5×30.5 stack positions
- Low drag 4mm or 6mm arm options
- 6mm Arms are chamfered and have a clip pocket under the motor shaft
- Swing up to a 5.5″ prop
- 3″ and 4″ Arm options coming soon
- Can accommodate micro or mini cameras
- Single bolt arm change when running 20×20 stack
- TPU SMA and camera mounts included
- Optional TPU Skid provides a smooth surface for bottom mount batteries, protects your bolts, can house a TBS Immortal T and provides additional space for LED or RX (order separately)
- Compatible with Tank Top mount for Hero Session
- 86 Grams – Carbon, hardware, TPU camera and sma mount
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.