Are you looking to buy BrainFPV Radix v1 30x30 Flight Controller in Australia?
The advanced RADIX is now available in the 20x20 form factor! BrainFPV always stuff their boards with tons of advanced features and the RADIX LI is no exception, even when shrunk down!
On top of the normal Betaflight OSD, RADIX LI on-screen-display gives you extra features you can't get anywhere else. Proudly show off your pilot and team logo using our logo customizer with just a click of a button. Extra features also include a graphical barometer scale, artificial horizon, gyro spectrograph, RC stick display, 3D OSD support and more!
There are WAY MORE features than customizing your logo on the splash screen. Features you cannot get with the normal Betaflight OSD. You have heard about the graphical features of our OSD. But what exactly are they, and how do I use them? Find out about all the cool features and how to enable them here: HOW TO PIMP YOUR BRAINFPV OSD
RADIX LI can be used with any 4-in-1 ESC on the market. It comes with cables and connectors to easily make your own wiring harness. To make things even easier, we have a RADIX LI & Spedix IS25 4-in-1 combo that is truly plug-and-play.
Compared to the Radix, the Radix LI Is:
(duh): 20mm hole spacing, 26.5mm x 26.5mm outside dimensions.
HAS 5V REGULATOR
Can be powered directly from a 3S - 6S LiPo battery (500mA BEC built-in)
You can attach a GPS to it if you want to know how high you are
NO MICRO SD SLOT
Who needs a blackbox if you can use the custom BrainFPV OSD spectrograph for tuning?
NO ANALOG RSSI INPUT
Using RSSI or LQ over an RC channel is more common and more accurate anyways.
SO RIDICULOUSLY CUTE
It is just cuter. Nothing more to say.
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for the receiver. The receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing (VBAT), current input (3.3V max).
- Power: 3S - 6S (7.5V - 26V), 500mA BEC
- Dimensions: 26.5mm x 26.5mm, 20mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for Anti-vibration grommets for M3 screws.
- Weight: 4g
- 1x RADIX LI 20x20 Flight Controller
- 4x Silicone Anti-Vibration Grommets
- 1x BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC Cable Kit (make your own connector)
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.