Are you looking to buy a BrotherHobby Avenger 2207.5 V3 Motors in 1900/2350kv in Australia?
The Brotherhobby Avenger V3 2207.5 Motor is your next big step in FPV Racing! The Avenger V3 is a high-quality motor is made with Japanese NMB bearings for a smooth, free and quiet flying. The high-quality single piece bell increases the overall durability of the motor and prevents the motor from getting damaged during a crash.
Avenger V3 2207.5 Specifications
- Model: Avenger 2207.5
- KV: 1750kV / 1900kV / 2350kV
- Configuration: 12N14P
- No. of Cells(Lipo): 4-6S
- Rotor: N52H arc Magnet
- Copper wire: Missile Grade
Material (resistant to 260℃)
- Stator: 0.15mm Japan Nippon Steel Silicon Steel
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy hollow shaft
- Bearing: Japan NMB9x4x4
- Wire AWG: 20AWG, 16cm Length
- Bell cap: AI 7075
- Prop Adapter shaft Thread: M5
- Bolt Pattern: M3(16x16mm)
- Weight: 34.4g with short SR wires
- 1x Avenger 2207.5 Motor
- 4x Hex head Screws
- 1x Nylon Prop Nuts
Why buy BrotherHobby products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of BrotherHobby products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE Shipping on all items over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Transparent Stock Levels - If it's in stock, we ship today!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.