Are you looking to buy a Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit in Australia?
The Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit 720p/120fps Low Latency HD Digital FPV System is the next generation Vista set with new and improved Nebula Pro camera.
The Caddx Nebula Pro Digital FPV Camera Kit is another advanced video transmission module by Caddx and fully authorized by DJI that supports a 5.8GHz digital video signal and 720p 120fps image transmission. The Caddx Nebula Pro with Vista is designed for FPV drones and it can be used with DJI FPV Goggles, which provide digital high-definition picture and a transmission range up to 4km. The Vista system allows up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel, which helps reduce cross-interference and provides an optimal racing experience.
User can wirelessly connect their Vista Kit to the DJI FPV Remote Controller and DJI FPV Goggles without having to purchase additional receivers, as well mount on racing drones!
- Lightweight digital image transmission combination
- Stable and clear HD video
- 720p 120fps, 32ms/4km
- 8 channels, 8 drones
- Embedded Remote Controller Receiver
- Model: Vista Kit (Nebula Pro)
- Weight: Camera included: 27g/Antenna:2.5g
- Vista Kit: 30x29x13mm
- Camera: 19x19x20mm
- Coaxial Cable:80mm/120mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm, CE: <14dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end):
- Low Latency 720p 120fps: 12-28ms
- High Quality Mode: 720p 60fps: 30-40ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km, CE: 0.7km
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1 Port
- Supported Flight Control System: F3,F4,F7
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0℃ ~40℃)
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
- Power output: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW
- Hardware included:Vista/Nebula nano/Coaxial cable/Antenna
- Goggles: work with DJI goggles
- Camera:Sensor: 1/3''CMOS
- Lens: 2.1mm,f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- FOV: 150°[D],122°[H],93°[V]
- 1 x Caddx Nebula Pro Vista Kit 720p/120fps Low Latency HD Digital FPV System
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.