CRC 2066 Compressed Air Spray Can Duster 300g
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
WARNING - Please read our transit times before purchasing aerosol cans.
Aerosol cans can't be shipped overseas
Safely removes dust and lint from all delicate precision equipment
CRC Air Brush is a dry multi-purpose cleaner for the safe removal of dust and lint from even the most inaccessible areas without any abrasion risk
PLEASE NOTE THIS COLOUR IS CLEAR!
One can will last you over 20 quads!
Give your parts and quad two coats in a WELL VENTILATED area and fly in the rain!
Make sure you solder all parts first BEFORE spraying this on as its not easy to remove. It can be removed by soaking in Turps.
We will not be responsible for any damaged parts using this spray, please read all instructions and make sure you know what you are doing.
Clear Urethane - Electrical / Electronic Insulator
CRC Clear Urethane is a stable single component polyurethane coating for electrical and electronicapplications. It dries fast, adheres well and forms a hard, durable, flexible and non conductive film for electrical motor windings and armature coils
CRC Urethane Seal Coats are an excellent adhering one-component polyurethane coatings. Its abrasive resistant insulation acts as a protective film, for electrical and electronic applications. CRC Urethane Seal Coats are stable single component polyurethane coating that dries fast, adheres well and forms a hard, durable, flexible and non-conductive film.
Applications: Recommended for:
- Protecting components from condensation and moisture
- Protecting printed circuit boards.
- Insulates cables and wires
- Coating terminal strips, screw connections, and switch boxes that are exposed to atmospheric effects.
- Coating for Electric motor windings, armature coils, commutator ends, transformer ends.
- Coating for housings and bus bars.
- Protective coating for tools.
- Clear or Red. Available in two conformal colours.
- Humidity and Salt Spray Resistant. Provides heavy corrosion protection to preserve and lengthen useful life of equipment.
- Protection. Offers protective resistance to shocks, abrasion and aggressive chemicals atmospheres.
- High Dielectric Strength, and a high surface and volume resistivity which, when combined with a low dielectric constant and dissipation factor, are necessary for
successful electrical and electronic applications.
- Flash Point: 43°C Open Cup
- Boiling Point: 800°C Initial
- Odour: Of organic solvent
- % Volatile: 86%
- Appearance: Colourless or Red film
- Specific Gravity: 0.86 +/- 0.02
- Dielectric Constant: 4.04 at 60Hz
- Volume Resistance: 8.4 @ 10 ohms/cm
- Surface Resistance: 1.2 @ 10 ohms/cm
- Viscosity: 13s (Ford Cup)
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Type of Film: Drying time = approx 1 hour
- A Thickness of Three Coats: Dielectric resistance of 16kV
- Breakdown Voltage: 20 kV/mm
- Creep Resistance: 600V (DIN IEC112/VDE 0303 Part 1)
- Endurance Thermal Stability: 100°C
- Temporary Thermal Stability: 120°C
- Low Temperature Stability: Minus 70°C
- Corrosion resistance: Up to 2 years outdoors