CRC CLEAR Urethane 300g 2044 Quad Water Proofing Spray
Order Before 2PM (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
PLEASE NOTE: These can't be sent via AIR. Express shipping will usually take a few extra days to arrive as they go via Express Road.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COLOUR IS CLEAR!
Give your parts and quad two coats in a WELL VENTILATED area and fly in the rain!
Make sure you solder all parts first BEFORE spraying this on as
We will not be responsible for any damaged parts using this spray, please read all instructions and make sure you know what you are doing.
Clear Urethane - Electrical / Electronic Insulator
CRC Clear Urethane is a stable single component polyurethane coating for electrical and
CRC Urethane Seal Coats are
Applications: Recommended for:
- Protecting components from condensation and moisture
- Protecting printed circuit boards.
- Insulates cables and wires
- Coating terminal strips, screw connections, and switch boxes that are exposed to atmospheric effects.
- Coating for Electric motor windings, armature coils, commutator ends, transformer ends.
- Coating for housings and bus bars.
- Protective coating for tools.
- Clear or Red. Available in two conformal colours.
- Humidity and Salt Spray Resistant. Provides heavy corrosion protection to preserve and lengthen
usefullife of equipment.
- Protection. Offers protective resistance to shocks, abrasion and aggressive chemicals atmospheres.
- High Dielectric Strength, and a high surface and volume resistivity which, when combined with a low dielectric constant and dissipation factor, are necessary for
successful electrical and electronic applications.
- Flash Point: 43°C Open Cup
- Boiling Point: 800°C Initial
- Odour: Of organic solvent
- % Volatile: 86%
- Appearance: Colourless or Red film
- Specific Gravity: 0.86 +/- 0.02
- Dielectric Constant: 4.04 at 60Hz
- Volume Resistance: 8.4 @ 10 ohms/cm
- Surface Resistance: 1.2 @ 10 ohms/cm
- Viscosity: 13s (Ford Cup)
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Type of Film: Drying time = approx 1 hour
- A Thickness of Three Coats: Dielectric resistance of 16kV
- Breakdown Voltage: 20 kV/mm
- Creep Resistance: 600V (DIN IEC112/VDE 0303 Part 1)
- Endurance Thermal Stability: 100°C
- Temporary Thermal Stability: 120°C
Low TemperatureStability: Minus 70°C
- Corrosion resistance: Up to 2 years outdoors