Dinogy Ultra 4S 14.8V 1400mAh 80C
Order Before 2PM (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
Graphene is the very latest ‘wonder material’ for nano class batteries, bringing with it a range of attributes which lift battery performance to a new level. Dinogy
These batteries will continuously discharge at 80+ amps
Our latest ‘Graphene 2.0’ technology allows us to produce market leading Lithium batteries with higher energy density (lighter weight and higher capacity), higher under-load voltage, higher reliability and precision cell matching. As every drone racing pilot knows, light weight and higher output voltage are vital if you want to stand on the podium: The Dinogy Graphene 2.0 is your route to racing success!
ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL LIPO BATTERIES...
- Higher working voltage - gives your models more "punch".
- Higher capacity - provides longer flight times.
- Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation - no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
- Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
- Longer cycle life.
- Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
- Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
- Voltage: 4S 14.8V
- XT60 Connector
- Max Charge Rate: 5C
- Pack Weight: 175g
- Pack Size: 33x34x75mm