Looking for E3D V6 Hardened Steel Nozzle in Australia? We have the whole range and all the spare parts at Phaser FPV.
BenefitsPaying a little extra for a hardened, wear-resistant nozzle makes both practical and economic sense. By the time you’ve printed a single spool of abrasive filament you’re saving money. It also saves a lot of time as you won’t be constantly replacing worn out nozzles. And you’ll be future-proofed for upcoming materials; we think these nozzles should be able to handle just about anything our material manufacturers think of next.
AppearanceBecause of the thermal and chemical treatment applied to the nozzle they do have a bit of a dark, sometimes uneven looking coloration and surface finish, and there can be a small amount of residue on the nozzles despite our final cleaning process. The coloration variance is normal and doesn’t affect function. Any residue left on the nozzle will quickly be flushed in the first few millimetres of extrusion, especially if you flush it out with an abrasive filled material!
IdentificationAll nozzles in the series are now individually identifiable with markings on the flats of the hex head making them even more convenient to work with. See the table on the left for identification.
- 0 = 0.25mm
- 1 = 0.30mm
- 2 = 0.35mm
- 3 = 0.40mm
- 6 = 0.50mm
- 4 = 0.60mm
- 5 = 0.80mm
2 diagonals = 0.15mm
Why buy E3D products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of E3D products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Most of our staff own 3D printers and use E3D hotends and parts! Drop in to see our large Printer Farm - Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.