Buy E3D Nozzle X V6 Nozzles 1.75mm In Australia From Phaser FPV
Find all E3D products we stock by clicking here.
This version is 1.75mm, Standard Orientation, 12V and includes the Titan Motor.
Power + Performance for your 3D Printer
Titan Aero integrates the Titan extruder and V6 HotEnd into one neat little package. All the lightweight performance, reliability and usability of V6 and Titan, along with some benefits all of its own.
By combining a hot end and extruder, Titan Aero is ultra compact. It offers you an extra 25mm of Z-axis build height compared to a V6 + Titan combo.
Compact also means rigid. Aero copes brilliantly with knocks and bumps, allowing it to work with the fastest of 3D printers.
By having a short, well constrained filament path, Aero is great for flexibles. It minimises places where filament can bend, buckle and jam, giving a better flexible printing experience.
Titan Aero is built on the E3D V6 all metal design, allowing you to reliably 3D print any thermoplastic at temperatures up to 285°C For more information regarding the temperature limits of the Titan aero please visit this documentation page
It’s also been designed to take standard V6 heatbreaks, so that you can interchange components from E3D’s entire modular ecosystem to suit your needs. Choose from temperature sensors, heater cartridges, Volcano, or one of the 92+ different nozzles we provide.
Aero is mounted using a standard hole pattern, allowing it to be fitted onto a wide range of 3D printers and making designing mounting solutions straightforward to do.
By using Titan’s custom engineering and rigorously tested extrusion mechanism, Aero is highly reliable and retains all of the smart usability features. It’s a breeze to load and unload filament, manually extrude, adjust idler tension, and clean out debris from the hobb.
Likewise the use of Titan’s 3:1 gearing ratio allows the use of smaller motors, making for a lighter weight carriage whilst maintaining reliability and pushing power.
Need something 3D Printed by us? Upload an STL here for an instant quote on our sister site Phaser3D - You can even combine it with your PhaserFPV Order on checkout.
Need something designed or want the STL? Check out our Phaser3D Patreon here
Visit Phaser3D to see our latest prints on Instagram!
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.