Buy E3D Genuine V6 All-Metal HotEnd Direct Drive 1.75mm 24V In Australia From Phaser FPV
Find all E3D products we stock by clicking here.
The E3D V6 is our market-leading signature Hot End. If you would like to know more about the design process, check out the blog post! Assembly guidelines for the v6 can be found here
Our signature all-metal design allows you to reliably print high temperature materials, and we've added extra functionality with soft and flexible filaments. This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer.
The V6 can comfortably reach 285°C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) or PT100 you can reach over 400°C. This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated with PEEK/PTFE designs. The PTFE filament guide inside the V6 HotEnd is never subjected to high temperatures, so there is no risk of damage through overheating. For more information about the maximum temperature recommendation please visit this documentation page
We've focussed on cutting as much bulk from the E3D V6 as possible. This means an overall length of just 62mm, and low bulk in X/Y dimensions!
Our new thermistor cartridge simply slides into place and is secured with a single screw. We use high temperature glass sleeving to insulate the thermistor legs as well. This makes installing or removing the thermistor a quick and clean process compared to previous methods involving fiddly taping.
We've kept our sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing.
The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. Our range of nozzles and blocks gives you more opportunity to choose how you want to print. Choose from different filament diameters and materials to take your printing to the next level, and upgrade for ultra high-temperature printing!
We have an active user base on many printer forums, including RepRap Forums, Google+, SeeMeCNC, Solidoodle, Ultimaker and many others. We also maintain our own E3D Forum where many people share and collaborate on clever solutions for mounting on various printers. We value the community that use our product and look to support development wherever possible. We're always there to support you in using your HotEnd - whether that means giving advice on public forums, or private email support by our contact system.
Need something 3D Printed by us? Upload an STL here for an instant quote on our sister site Phaser3D - You can even combine it with your PhaserFPV Order on checkout.
Need something designed or want the STL? Check out our Phaser3D Patreon here
Visit Phaser3D to see our latest prints on Instagram!
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.