Find all E3D products we stock by clicking here.
All the best V6 parts, carefully curated to make the V6 Gold HotEnd. Built for outstanding performance with all filaments, optimised for high-temperature and abrasive 3D printing. 1.75mm only.
Note - this now comes with a clear coloured fan and not the pictured black fan
To celebrate the E3D V6’s third birthday we wanted to do something special to show off the HotEnd that spawned a whole ecosystem. More than just bling, the Gold edition V6 has been upgraded with some of the very best components available from E3D, at a lower price point than purchasing components individually. We upgraded the following stock components for the best we sell in order to create the bacon of HotEnds:
01. Golden Heat Sink
We’ve blinged up the heat sink with gold anodising, so that everyone can see from 10 yards away that you are a fancy individual who will only accept the best of the best in HotEnd technology..
02. Heater Block
We’ve switched the aluminium heater block for a plated copper-alloy block, again increasing heat transfer to the filament and reducing the chance of filament goo sticking to it. This reduces the need for a sock, so that you can show off the shiny engraving.
The standard brass nozzle has been swapped in favour of hardened steel. Whereas brass nozzles can be worn down and even ruined by abrasive materials, hardened steel will last a lifetime. If you print with carbon fibre, filled filaments, or even glow in the dark filament then these nozzles are a must.
04. Heater Cartridge
We’ve swapped standard heaters for our upcoming high precision, quick release heater cartridges. Spot-on physical dimensions and electrical specifications guarantee perfect performance. Quick release also makes tinkering with your HotEnd a doddle.
05. Fan Duct
A clear, moulded plastic fan duct shows off the beautiful golden heatsink to its very best.
06. PTFE Guide
We’ve upgraded the standard PTFE guide to High Tolerance Capricorn PTFE Tubing. This new bowden tubing has a tight diameter and much-reduced friction, giving smoother, more accurate extrusion.
All our E3D parts are genuine & sourced e3d-online.com direct.
Buy from the experts, who use 3D Printers and E3D products every day. Have a question, not sure? Get In touch.
Need something 3D Printed by us? Upload an STL here for an instant quote on our sister site Phaser3D - You can even combine it with your PhaserFPV Order on checkout.
Need something designed or want the STL? Check out our Phaser3D Patreon here
Visit Phaser3D to see our latest prints on Instagram!
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.