Buy E3D V6 Silicone Socks In Australia From Phaser FPV
Find all E3D products we stock by clicking here.
A pack of 3 new and improved high-temperature non-stick silicone socks for E3D HotEnds. Keep your heater block clean and well-insulated with a cozy blue sock, stylishly emblazoned with the E3D logo.
Please note that this is the standard E3D silicone sock that ships with all our V6 and Lite6 HotEnds as of May 2017. If you prefer the classic-style sock it is still available!
With these little guys we've made some small but significant changes to make 3D printing with E3D HotEnds even easier, cleaner, and faster. They cling tightly to the heater block and last longer than ever before!
We believe that this new design will better suit the needs of 99% of our customers, but if you believe that you're in the 1% you can find the old style socks listed on our website as V6 Pro Silicone Socks.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our socks will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build upon nozzles.
- These also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print. The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the HotEnd temperature extremely stable.
- The covers simply push onto the front of the HotEnd with no disassembly - they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold. When hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the
V6 socks come in a pack of 3 because they don’t last forever. Depending on what materials you print and how much abuse they get they eventually wear away at the nozzle tip. Even with sticky abrasive materials and a bit of abuse they should easily last 100+ print hours. With less sticky materials like ABS and gentler use you can get almost infinite life. Your mileage may vary.
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.