WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy E6000 Clear Industrial Adhesive in Australia? You have come to the right place!
Check out all other Adhesive glue and products
• Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
• Dries clear
• Photo safe
• Temperature resistant
• Non-flammable once cured
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours to curing. Maximum bond strength may take upto 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Why buy E6000 products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of E6000 products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.