Eachine E011 Tiny Whoop BNF Built by Phaser FPV Flysky
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
Over time parts have changed and this is now the fastest thing around with our secret sauce. This is also known as the Rambo Whoop from MMW.
Just add Transmitter and batteries.
We now use the following parts to get this BNF kicking butt!
-FX805 OSD Camera
-MMW CL-0716-17 Motors
-Eachine Beecore FC
-PH 2 Connector
We then use our guide to put the latest version of betaflight and make sure they are flying superb! These are currently shipping with Firmware Betaflight 3.1.6
We recommend using MYLIPO batteries as they have alot more punch than the batteries that come with these. The mylipos have around 15% more grunt to them.
FLYSKY BINDING TIPS
1. Set to AFHDS v1 Mode On transmitter
2. Set Ch5 and CH6 to SWB and SWC
3. Hold Bind and turn on transmitter
4. Short the bind terminals on FC
5. Power FC.
6. Ch5, SWB to position 2 should arm the quad. If it does not, please check your end points in Betaflight to see if they are at 1000-2000. We found we had to change endpoints on our i6 Transmitter to this.
Betaflight 3.1.6 Dump File