TRUE-D 2.4GHz Diversity Receiver - Ultimate Range Awaits. (No Audio)
Step into a new realm of FPV video clarity with the all-new Furious FPV TRUE-D 2.4GHz module, offering even greater range and video performance.
Utilizing a built-in OSD module, you can setup, configure and select channels directly on screen while wearing the goggles, making on-demand adjustments even easier than before. Further, this with built-in RSSI of the antennas in use while in flight, you can keep track of crucial video signal strength to maximize your every FPV flight.
With a 2.4GHz frequency band, you now have extreme levels of the range that are far beyond 5.8GHz offerings, with a more robust signal strength that features far less video noise due to greater levels of signal penetration. This equates to crisp & clean video feedback, allowing maximum range FPV for the best long range FPV experience, bar none.
With the very 1st 2.4GHz system that is directly applicable to FatShark goggles, you can also utilize the TRUE-D 2.4GHz system with the Furious FPV DOCK-KING for even greater levels of standalone video quality, making the TRUE-D 2.4GHz diversity system the ultimate FPV experience. No ground station required - the TRUE-D 2.4 encompasses it all.
Incorporating 16 available channels, a built-in energy saving mode, thermal sensory protection, true diversity with dual antenna options and a high definition OLED display, the 2.4GHz TRUE-D unit is the ultimate FPV experience you don't want to pass up with massive range awaiting your next FPV flight.
Features & Specifications:
- True Diversity Systems for Maximum Video Clarity
- Built-In OSD
- Compact with FatShark/Dock-King Compatibility
- 2.4GHz - 16 Frequency Channels
- Compatible with Non-Audio VTx Systems
- Built-In Energy Savings Module
- Integrated USB Port for FW Updates
- Built-In Thermal Protection
- Easy to Read OLED Display
- Turn off Module B to save energy.
Incredible 2.4GHz Range
Compared to 5.8GHz, 2.4GHz offers an incredible range with greater levels of reception penetration, offering a more robust video quality that pushes beyond the realm of 5.8GHz. With 2.4GHz technology, your video quality will not suffer from the same levels of interference with distance and objects between you and your aircraft, making your FPV experience much more defined.
Built-In OSD for Maximum Levels of Info
Designed to keep you apprised of everything you need to know while under the hood, the TRUE-D offers the ultimate setup ease with configuration and channel adjustment while wearing the goggles. Combine this with crucial RSSI feedback, you are kept in the loop when it comes to range and signal strength.
Compact Layout + FatShark Compatibility
With the smallest 2.4GHz footprint on the market, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz is the 1st to the market with FatShark compatibility, making the TRUE-D 2.4GHz the unit to have. Add the DOCK-KING to the mix with standalone directional video, and you now have the perfect FPV experience at your fingertips.
Fully Compatible with Non-Audio VTx Systems
Compatible with myriads of VTx systems on the market, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz works without issue when you pair it with a non-audio VTx, allowing maximum levels of FPV flexibility.
Built-In Energy Saving Module
For maximum levels of energy savings, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz allows the ability for (1) module only to be powered, with up to 50% battery savings while functioning. This equates to less time on the charger and more time having fun - just the way it's supposed to be.
Integrated USB for Firmware Update Capability
To take advantage of new capabilities and updates, the TRUE-D 2.4GHz incorporates an ultra easy USB port for firmware updates, offering new functions and capabilities down the road.
Built-In Thermal Protection
Incorporating built-in thermal protection, the TRUE-D keeps temps in check with a built-in thermal sensor to keep tabs on the TRUE-D when it comes to an excess temperature that can compromise your experience.
Full 16 Channels of 2.4GHz Freedom
With a full (16) channels of 2.4GHz at your fingertips, you can select the per1fect FPV channel of choice, allowing for interference-free flight. And with a full (16) channels of freedom, flying with friends or racing with competitors means plenty of channels to choose from for the perfect channel selection.
True Diversity System for Ultimate Clarity
Utilizing true FPV receiver diversity with (2) differing antennas, the TRUE-D will auto select the antenna with the greatest level of signal strength to optimize your FPV flight. And since (2) antennas are in the mix, you can utilize differing antennas with differing video strengths & capabilities, taking full advantage of all manners of FPV flight with far fewer video dropouts.
Crystal Clear OLED Display
Antenna NOT incuded!!!
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.