WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy an INMOTION V8F Electric Unicycle In Australia?
The V8F is the new revision of the previous InMotion V8 and is the perfect first wheel for those looking to get into Electric Unicycles. It provides fantastic value for the price and is a great all-rounder wheel.
Improvements over the V8
- Side pads are way better
- New Footpads, better grip, and much bigger.
- Small battery increase from 480 WH to 518 WH
- A very large increase in power from 800w to 1000w
- Slightly wider tire
- REAL Battery Range: 20-30km (85KG Rider)
- Battery 518Wh | 84V
- Top Speed: 35km/h
- Wheel Size: 16″ x 2.125″
- Motor: 1000W nominal, 2000W peak
- Hill Climbing: rated for 30 degrees slope
- Weight Limit: 100kg max structural load. Note that speed, range, and climbing performance is reduced at heavier loads.
- Weather Resistant: IP55 rated means you can ride in wet weather
- Retractable built-in handle: Never get stuck carrying your ride!
- Front and Rear Lights, responsive to braking
- Side LED lights:
- Intelligent Safety Tilt Back and audio warnings prevent you from pushing V8F past mechanical limitations based on available power.
- Bluetooth: available for data connection to InMotion App
- Sound: Built-in speaker for system events (customizable in-app) and safety warnings
- Ride Mode: Choose from Classic or Comfort modes with pedal sensitivity adjustment to customize exactly how you like your V8F to feel
- Built-in Leg Pads: similar to V10
- Pedals: Larger 9.5″ magnesium alloy pedals with a rubber cushion and grip tape – same as V10
- Weight: 14.5kg
Did you know we offer EUC lessons, hire, try before you buy for our electric unicycles? Come get some honest advice and visit us in-store - There are so many models to choose from - we will break down what is best for you - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney or 1 hour south of Newcastle in Gosford NSW.
- Are Electric Unicycles Legal in Australia?
- Best Electric Unicycle in 2021 | How To Choose An Electric Unicycle
- View our Electric Unicycle Blog
- Browse Gotway Electric Unicycles
- Browse Kingsong Electric Unicycles
- Browse Inmotion Electric Unicycles
- Browse all Electric Unicycles Australia
- Browse EUC Safety Gear
Why does a drone shop sell Electric Unicycles?
Try the professional online HTML editor
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.