Are you looking to buy an iSDT D2 200W 2x12A AC Dual Channel Dual Smart Charger in Australia?
iSDT D2 AC Dual Channel Dual Smart Charger is powered by a wide range of AC (100 to 240V) with industrial power management allowing it to be used anywhere in the world. The D2 provides a huge 200W of power over dual outputs. All without interference between outputs. There is support for 6S balance charging and discharging with two output ports (XT60 connectors). There is even a 5V/2A USB output power connector on the side of the unit which makes it easy to charge your mobile phone or other electronic devices.
By utilizing a PFC circuit the unit is more stable and there is less interference from the power grid. It comes with lots of protection such as short current (SCP), overload (OLP), over voltage (OVP) and over temperature (OTP). It has an exceptional performance for its size giving a power space ratio of 273W per litre. Much better than similar products.
High-speed efficient synchronous digital power supply technology combined with scOs specially designed for smart charging Operating System to provide optimal performance. Firmware can be updated via your PC.
- scOs Specially designed OS for smart charging
- Wide range AC Input voltages, 200w of dual output (without interference)
- 5V/2A USB output power from the side of the unit
- Short current protection (SCP)
- Overload protection (OLP)
- Overvoltage protection (OVP)
- Over Temperature protection (OTP)
- High-speed efficient synchronous digital power supply technology
- Dual-fan high-speed ball-bearing fan promotes active cooling efficiency
- One key shuttle control
- Australian Mains Lead Included
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
- Charge Current: 0.1-10.0A*2
- Discharge Current: 0.1-3.0A*2
- Max Charge Capacity: 200W
- Max Discharge Capacity: 5W*2
- Balancing Current: 1A/cell*2
- Balance Cells: 2-6S*2
- Supported Batt. Type:
- LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S)
- Display: 2.4" 320×240 IPS LCD
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C
- Dimensions: 120x1080x70 mm
- Weight: 510g
- 1x ISDT D2 Charger
- 1x AC AU Input Cable
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.