iSDT products from Phaser FPV?
- Official distributor of iSDT products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- Complimentary free shipping on all orders over $250
- Fast Shipping Check Now
- Fast Support / Warranty Service. We even offer advanced replacement on all warranties.
Most smart pilots know these days that one of the keys to keeping your batteries in top shape and top performance is by maintaining a storage level charge when the batteries are not in use. Storing fully charged batteries is a common cause
- Support 2-8s 6-36v discharging with maximum 80W discharging capacity.
Automaticlycut off after finishing discharging ,betterprotection for your battery.
- Default discharge-end voltage can be adjusted by computer through sc-linker as well as working temperature and a beeping sound.
- Use one of the most commonly used connector – XT60 as discharging port.
- Industrial level high-speed ball bearing fan with temperature control.
- Efficient heat dissipation
- Dimension: 57mm x 120mm x 43mm
- Weight: 295g
- Minimum input voltage: 6V
- Maximum input voltage: 36V
- Battery cells: 2-8S
- Auto cut off protection: Support
- Abnormal voltage alarm: Support
- Wrong cell setting alarm: Support
- Beeper sound:80dB
- 1 x ISDT FD-100 80W 6A discharger