Do you want an iSDT FD-100 Smart Discharger for 2-8S XT60 Lipo Battery? Then you've come to the right place!
Most smart pilots know these days that one of the keys to keeping your batteries in top shape and top performance is by maintaining a storage level charge when the batteries are not in use. Storing fully charged batteries is a common cause failure and celfl puffing. Don't let your expensive batteries fail prematurely, use an FD-100 for fast and convenient storage discharging.
Discharge your LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries with ease and in safety with the FD100 Smart Discharger. This revolutionary discharger is very simple and easy to use and is packed with safety features so that you can safely discharge these types of batteries. Setting it up is very straightforward with a push button and series of LED's for cell count (2/3/4/5/6/7/8 cells) and another button and LED's for setting the discharge current (0.5/1/2/3/4/5/6A).
Supports 2~8S (6~35V) batteries and allows up to a discharge rate of 80W. The default discharge voltage is 3.8V per cell but this can be modified with PC software using an SC-Linker to anywhere between 3.3V and 4V per cell. The discharge current can be set for between 0.5 to 6 amps and the unit automatically shuts off via the Smart Fix current control chip when discharge is complete. The battery discharge port is the very popular XT-60 which makes it compatible with most R/C batteries.
A lot of heat is generated when discharging, the FD100 utilizes an industrial specification high speed ball raced fan with temperature control to stop overheating during the discharge cycle. To also help with heat dissipation the FD100 has an aluminum passive cooling module and aluminum case for improving cooling efficiency. This is an extremely well built unit that is a must for all R/C modellers and users of LiPo/LiHv/LiFe/LiIon batteries to help keep their batteries in tip top condition.
- Support 2-8s 6-36v discharging with maximum 80W discharging capacity.
- cut off after finishing discharging protection for your battery.
- Default discharge-end voltage can be adjusted by computer through sc-linker as well as working temperature and a beeping sound.
- Use one of the most commonly used connector – XT60 as discharging port.
- Industrial level high-speed ball bearing fan with temperature control.
- Efficient heat dissipation
- Dimension: 57mm x 120mm x 43mm
- Weight: 295g
- Minimum input voltage: 6V
- Maximum input voltage: 36V
- Battery cells: 2-8S
- Auto cut off protection: Support
- Abnormal voltage alarm: Support
- Wrong cell setting alarm: Support
- Beeper sound:80dB
- 1 x ISDT FD-100 80W 6A discharger
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $150***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.