Are you wanting to buy the Matek 1.2/1.3Ghz Video Receiver in Australia?
The VRX-1G3-V2 is a slight revision to the previous Matek 1.3ghz Video Receiver for Fatshark or other compatible goggles/ground station docks. It is a 9CH 1.2GHz - 1.3GHz Long Range Video Receiver from Matek. It's designed to match their 1G3 Video Transmitter.
NOTE: If you are using FrSky R9 / TBS Crossfire these radio control systems can interference with the Matek 1G3 video link as they operate on adjoining frequencies. To help reduce interference we recommend fitting a notch filter or using a 5.8Ghz relay station so that the 1G3 VRX can be positioned away from your radio control.
Features & Specifications
- Receiving frequency: 9CH (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Band-pass filter 950MHz~1450MHz
- Dual input options: 4~5V via pins or 6-30V via “DC” pad on VRX-DK
- Button control and LED indicators
- VRX-DK input voltage 6~30V (“DC” pad)
- VRX-DK regulator output: 5V 2.5A
- Current Consumption: 0.3A @5V
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Video Output impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- ANT. input impedance: 50Ω, Typ.
- RF Connector: SMA
- 2.54mm pins and PCB size are compatible with FS module
- 5pins (5V, Gnd, A6.5, A6.0, Video) work with FS dock
- Weight: 12g ( w/o dock), 19g (w/ dock)
- Size: board 43*27mm
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video receiver VRX-1G3-V2
- 1x VRX-DK
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, RF input is enabled on this frequency.
- New frequency will be saved if no button action within 3 seconds
Why buy Matek products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Transparent Stock Levels - If it's in stock, we ship today!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.