Are you wanting to buy the Matek Digital Airspeed Sensor ASPD-DLVR in Australia?
DLVR series is the best airspeed sensor ArduPilot currently support.
Specifications & Features
- ArduPilot AP_Periph F303 CAN node
- All sensors DLVR-L10D, Industrial temperature range
- CAN & I2C Interface
- Typical Platforms: Fixed-Wing, QuadPlane, VTOL
- CAN JST-GH connector, UAVCAN Protocol
- I2C JST-GH connector, DLVR-L10D I2C mode (I2C address 0x28)
- UART1, Firmware update
- UART2, Spare for external GPS
- UART3, MSP Protocol (To be supported)
- CAN bootloader LED, Blue
- Fast blinking, No communication between CAN node and Flight Controllers
- Slow blinking, Communicating between CAN node and Flight Controllers
- 3.3V Power LED, Red
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Power consumption: 60mA
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to 85°C
- Pressure Range: 2500Pa (± 10 inH2O)
- Burst Pressure: 75kPa
- Speed Range: ±250 km/h
- 1x ASPD-DLVR
- 2x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
Browse all Wing Accessories
Browse all MATEK
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.